Why is Social Media Important for Small Businesses?
Have you ever wondered why some businesses get so popular and successful? The reason is they’ve gone social!
Social Media is the most popular and effective way to connect with your audiences. It drives traffic to your website and it increases popularity. Having an identity online also makes your business more credible and trusted because of the engagements of your customers.
Here are some of the importance and reasons why you need to create an online identity and brand:
– One of the first things that people do now when they discover a new brand to check if the brand is on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. If they’ve not got any social accounts or lack in following, it’s likely that the person is going to have a lower trust for the brand for its lack of transparency. Consumers do judge a brand on their social media because every brand uses it now and it is their way to get noticed by many.
Improved customer service
– With the use of social media, there is immediate communication and transparent conversation with your customers, also social users are more likely to share experience and engage in promoting your business. There are also a lot of automated messaging software that businesses can use to get in touch with their customers in a matter of a click.
Get more reach
– Majority of people are on social media browsing for products, looking for reviews and just simply browsing the internet. If you are one of those people whose business is into social media it would be a lot easier for you to get more reach.
Increases website traffic
– If you are running a website for your business, it is really ideal for you to have social media accounts. Whether you prefer to tweet or post messages on Facebook, your small business can use social media platforms to increase traffic to its website.
In fact, 72 percent of small businesses find that going social boosts website traffic. Once customers visit your site, they can learn more about your products and services.
Boost your search engine rankings:
– SEO is something that often gets forgotten in conversations about the benefits of social media. Many search engines, such as Google, consider a company’s social media presence as a factor in determining where that business will rank on a search results page. You want to be able to show growth in real followers and in social media sharing among those followers. When writin
g your business’ social media posts, consider ways that you can help your followers to spread your message—such as offering a free desert to the first person who posts a photo of your new lunch special. On social media, a little love can go a long way.
All business owners, professionals, coaches, consultants, entrepreneurs run into the same fundamental problems. Stock in the time-consuming tasks, to-do list keeps growing. The good news?
The VA Hub makes it easier to grow your business, with a team of highly skilled, experienced, and reliable Virtual Assistants.
We have more than a hundred of Virtual Assistants waiting for a client like you!
Our VA’s responsibilities and skills are listed below but not limited to the following:
*Social Media Management
*Respond to emails and phone calls
*Book travel and accommodations
*Manage a contact list
*Prepare customer spreadsheets and keep online records
*Organize managers’ calendars
*Perform market research
*Create presentations, as assigned
*Address employees administrative queries
*Provide customer service as the first point of contact
Leave a comment or send us a private message using the form and let’s start working together!
If you need more information about what your social media profiles need, contact us today.